Tuesday 7 June 2011

Creative Washroom Advertising

I saw many pictures in a past with crazy idea to have TV in a washroom like this:


I visited one of the bars in 2005 with coworkers at Toronto downtown and saw installed monitors in a washroom.
I didn't make picture at that time but it was looking like this:


:-)
The difference between what above and what I saw was TV, showing girls, which were watching at you while you ....
I visited the same bar again, but they took out all those monitors.
At that point of time I thought that it would be good idea to advertise products right in toilets.
I found that it is already implemented by some companies:




I also made this video by visiting Toronto Bars:
"Installed TVs in a washroom - ads are everywhere"




Here is another funny design, but I'm curious are those female or man lips?


This is disgusting but funny:

1 comment:

  1. Sanitary disposal is an essential part of any female restroom. Impact Hygiene understands this delicate need and provides a clean, sleek and convenient solution for female sanitary disposal. Our sanitary units are covered with germicidal disinfectant, which cuts the risk of cross contamination and mitigates unpleasant odour.

    Impact Hygiene - Sanitary Bins and Units
    http://impacthygiene.com.au/sanitary-units/

    ReplyDelete