Saturday 25 June 2011

1st April - Fools' day or how my wife sent me to jail

Today is 25th June 2010. I thought that my problems with law are finished but not...
Like in some stories - to be continued....
I am writing this article as a message to my son, so he will be able read it in the future.
I haven't seen him for almost 3 months already and very miss him. Here is what happened to me (there is no fun in this story):

Pre-history:

I mentioned that My wife made abortion 3 years ago, so I hit here and was sent to jail (I admit that was guilty that time).
http://dkochnev.blogspot.com/2011/06/ready-for-jail-2008-my-true-story-in.html

In the result, I got probation for 1.5 year and criminal record, but we decided continue live together. The main reason why I stayed with her is my son. I didn't want him live without father. I was focused on our family and was happy to see him growing as a happy kid.
As for my wife, I think, my wife started make plan how to destroy me. I asked here once - "Would you leave me if you would have money in a pocket?" - The answer was "yes".
I am paying big price now and probably will be send by my wife to jail again, but I am happy that I spent last 3 years close to my son. I was giving him the best…

Here it is beginning of story.....
After abortion my wife decided finish RCC Institute "Interior Designer" course - 3 years to get diploma (It is not promotion :-) ).
She really has a talent to draw and has taste in colors, so I was happy for her.
There was only one problem - She started spending more and more time on her education and stopped care about kid at all. Every time I asked her have a walk or go somewhere like cinema - she declined - "She always was busy".
For the first year of her education she took student loan and for next one I paid about 1300CAD per month. I thought that it is time to buy house and move out from apartment and nobody would give mortgage if she would have loan.

June 2010  - decision to buy house
My wife started complain about space in apartment and we started think about buying house. I sold some property in Russia to have enough money for that
(I have a feeling that it was beginning of her plan how to destroy me). In any way, I found very beautiful house, which could be perfectly fit for a big family - it was my dream.
I was a little bit scary that I wouldn't have free time to maintain house and do the same things as before.
I was responsible for everything - Make money, cook breakfast and dinner, spend time with son (I loved it), get my wife to her education, get my son to Montessori school and pick them up both after work.

September 2010 - new house
We moved in to house on September 2010 and I found that she totally changed her behaviour.
It became even worse than before. When I made party and invited about 20 people to celebrate new house she didn't even helped me to prepare anything- she said - you invited you do it.

October - my son's birthday. Usually I made such parties outside, but this year we bought house and I decided invite everybody to us. My wife didn't even participate in it. She didn't care about gift for son, loot bags and food. I was doing it on my own. I was very upset about our family situation.
She didn't even sleep in the same bed with me. I am not even talking about sex.
I started drink alcohol more and more. I am not alcoholic but it helped me some times.
I drank usually when my son was already in a bed. No matter what, but I always was on move - spent time with kid, delivered both to institute and school, played with son, helped him to do homework, cooked dinner and breakfast + house stuff and personal hobbies, such as woodworking ....
Every time I went to my friends, so my son could play with their kids, my wife didn't want to go.
I covered my wife for a while - I didn't want my friends know about our family situation.
On the same month she asked me to be guarantor for her sister to make student permit at Seneca College and I agreed. Actually, I was happy to help relatives but I was surprised to see my wife in bad mood once I signed all papers.
She started ignore me again.

December 2010 - christmas
We went on Christmas to Mont-Tremblant. She had an accident while skiing and broke her bone.
I was helping her for about 2 weeks. It was hard time for me too.
Everybody was on vacation and I couldn't leave kid with my friends.
I went from Toronto to that village hospital and back twice (it is about 700km one-way) and kid was with me. I slept those days for 2-3 hours a day.

January 2011 - her sister came to Canada. I was happy to see her. She spent more time with me and my son than my wife. Her coming added extra load for me because I had to drive my son, wife and her sister to education and pick them up. I was enjoying my wife's sister presence in any way.

February 2011 -
I started experience financial problems. At the end of month was my birthday.
And guess what - She didn't even celebrate me. My car was broken that day too
(transmission), so I had to spent ~ 5000CAD to fix it.
I thought my wife would support me, but she came home and went sleep - no word.
It was my worse birthday ever. After that I decided - stop doing that. It was it.
I made decision do not leave with her anymore it was just time matter.

March 2011 -
I couldn't handle our relations anymore and suggested divorce. I offered live together for a while, so she can find work and will be able to pay for her education and future bills.
At least, I suggested reasonable offer. She blew up and she started scream at me and beat me.
She started pack her stuff and kid’s stuff too. She said that she would take kid and I would never see him again.
I was very quiet that night. My son and I went to closest park while she was packing, so my son couldn't see it. Her sister helped to stop her that night. On the next day I found that she took all her and my son's documents from the house and hide it somewhere else.
Beginning - 1st time in jail (after 3 years):

1st April 2011 - fools' day - my arrest day:
My wife was not home for 2 days - Thursday (March 31) and Friday (April 1).
She didn't even tell me where she went. Her sister told me that she went to cottage with friends.
I was angry at her because she didn't care about kid at all. My son was even crying at school about mom's absense - teacher called me couple times, so I had to picked him up earlier.
I received call from school on Friday about 2:30 from afterschool program that somebody picked my son.
It scared me, because I knew that wife is not in the city. My tries to reach my wife and her sister by phone were unsuccessful.
I finally reached her sister and she told me that my wife came from cottage and picked up son earlier.
I went home and found my wife in a family room and asked to talk with me privately - she declined.
I understand now why - she recorded our talk and gave it to police - She was preparing for that and had strong plan.
ok...
I started talk with her about my son's documents. In my plans was to open new bank account on my Son's name. She said that would scan it and send it to me by mail but wouldn't give me originals. Finally, I asked her about where she was all these days and her answer was - "it is not your business". I replied "WTF it is not my business?". I didn't hit or push her. She started cry so loud, so unnormal. I didn't know that time that she was recording everything.
In any way I started speak loudly with her. She started pack her stuff again, including my son's toys - the same story as 2 weeks ago. I was so upset about it.
I decided leave house by myself. I took some documents, and put it in a car. I left house but found that I forgot personal laptop. I went back and took it. I talked with my son a little bit and ...
here it is - she called police.
Police officer asked me if I hit her or not - I said not. He told me that If she says that I hit her I will be arrested.
Guess what??? She said that I pushed her/hit her, so I was arrested!!!!!
It was Friday when I was arrested. I spent 4 days in a jail and i am on bail now.
My bail conditions are:
1) I have to live at my surety’s house
2) Cannot communicate with my wife, her relatives, including my son (this is the worst part)
3) I cannot go to anywhere without my surety, except work.


I am really disappointed in Canadian law system, but this is not as important as my son.
Police officer said that son was in a house and I cannot see him till final hearing - only via family court order.
I haven't seen him for almost 3 months and who knows how many days or months or even years I will not see him.
My wife set me up and she is still playing in that game - she wants send me to jail for a long time.
I don't really know what is on her mind but she wants get everything from me - even my son.
I am really scary for his future because she never worked since we were married - 10 years.
I don't know how she is planning live here in Canada but it is pretty clear - you cannot live here without money and she is trying get it. I made an offer to her once to sell the house by good price and put all money to our son's trust account in a bank. I also promised support and pay her bills but she declined it - she said "I need it now and everything".

May 2011-
I opened bank account for my son and transferred 4000CAD to it and will do it on regular basis. I decided that my son should have money when he will be 16 to be able for education, car, and house.
I tried many times to hire family lawyer to get permission to see my son but nobody wanted take my case. They were saying "Just wait for final hearing on June 7th".
I went to family court by myself and asked counsel what I can do. He told me that I have to fill application but hearing at family court will be in 2 months only, so I didn't do it :-(

2nd June 2011 - bus
I was going to my work from surety's house and got in bus 60 (steels east). I was shocked and happy to see my wife's sister. I had a hope that she would tell me something about son. I slapped her shoulder friendly and said “Hi, how are you doing?”. She ignored me, I became very upset and went to back raw seat and didn't talk with her anymore.

7th June 2011 - My court hearing.
It was moved to July 28th :-( I was very, very upset. I thought that would be better I fill that application at family court.

9th June 2011 - I came from work to my surety house, took a shower and was going to sleep, but ... knock…knock.
I opened the door and saw police officer. He told me that I am under arrest because broke bail conditions. He said that I was on the same bus with my wife's sister. My wife simple used it against me. Police is charging me for assault against her sister now.
It is stupid, isn't it? I blame that day for accidently being in that bus. I stayed in a police station for that night and was delivered to New Market court. I didn't even want hire lawyer.
I was very depressed. In any way - my friends and lawyer (thanks for her work) bailed me out.
After 9th June 2011:
I stopped pay for the house. I very tired of it. I offered before many times to my wife sell the house and transfer all money to my son's account. I also guaranteed that I would pay for her current education + apartment rent. She declined all my suggestions, so I am giving up. I closed bank account. I will write another article about how I lost the house.

My wife sent me message with an offer to meet at park close to the house, so my son and me could meet each other. I was happy and it scared me at the same time. I couldn't trust her anymore - she sent me to jail twice for nothing. I started ask my friends what to do. I got many advices and my final decision was - no. It was hardest decision I ever made. I really wanted to see my son after 3 months of being nowhere. Actually, my wife was selling kid to me - She started blackmail me.

Her messages contained clear requests:
1) I need you to sell the house and give all money to me
2) If you not agree to do it I will use everything against you
3) You will not see son till his age of 17
She also sent me message that she was recording me since October 2010!!!!!! I couldn’t believe in it. She was recording me at the time when we were going to Mont-Tremblant for skiing. She was probably recording me when I was cleaning staff after her when she couldn't walk because of her broken bone -.... fck.... what a viper.

June 24th - I had a meeting with my lawyer.
I was listening all recordings, she made. From the recordings I realized that her sister knew about it, so she was part of this big plan send me to jail. I could go back to work that day – I was thinking about everything.
P.S.
I spent for the lawyer services at this moment about 7000CAD. I would better put it to my son's bank account. I am happy that still have my work - it helps me to get out of reality. I still live with my sureties. I very, very miss my son. I love him and worrying about his future. I guarantee that his life would be perfect if he would stay with me. I am keeping pay for his school and summer camp and hope to see him in nearest future.
At this momement I tried hire ~10 family lawyers but they don't want take my case because it is related with criminal and it is not related with property. One lawyer still feeding me with promises but I am giving up. I will create article about this matter as well.

To be continued.....

34 comments:

  1. Please, use your real name, when you comment this article. Be honest with people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear 111. why don't you use your real name? Is it because you scary that people will know who you are? Do you worry about your reputation? It is obviously 111 that you are my wife. ok. you can write any bullshit here. I will not delete anything...... The facts are: 1) I was in jail 3 times because my wife.... 2) My wife doesn't love kids 3) I always cared about family - friens can confirm it, but where my wife all that time? 4) My wife still trying play on my fillings. 5) The house will be sold by bank. I had reasonable offer - sell the house and transfer all money to our son's bank account and I will support all my wife's expenses - she declined it. 6) Last time I got in a jail because of my wife's strong plan - she was recording me for half a year (so cheap). 7) I haven't seen my son for 3 months. Do you need any other facts?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you wrote: "i will not write here how u wish to kill me and bit me not once!!". this is bullshit. It is what my wife told police when I was arrested. In addition to that - I never said something bad to my son about his mom. I always protected her and said that mom tired or she is busy and just cannot play with you, but she will do it later.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I mentioned how much money I spent because wanted show that those money could be at son's account and money from the house too - it is about ~60K. I worked for family for up to 20 hours a day and I had time for the family. In the result - I am on streets with nothing. and .. as for 20$ and 12$... this is stupid - I paid for everything since I was married. All these messages are bullshit and my life is a bullshit. It is getting worse because I cannot see my son anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  15. and ... my son has right to see me. Do not leave him without father.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. When I was sent to jail last time I didn't event want hire lawyer. I still could be in jail till July 28. Special thanks to my ex. I am fighting right now for the right to see my son and making money, so I can send it to son's bank account. As for my wife's life - she choosed her own way to live. The worst part is a kid. I spent 100% of time with him before and don't know how does he live now. Not even a picture...

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is blog - any person can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was sent to jail twice for nothing and my wife still expect me to pay for internet? I started new life without betrayers. I did everything for family and got my thanks this way. How many flowers I brought to this house? I sold out car and put money to son's account. I am still paying for son's school and summer camp and will support him forever. I simple don't want support person, who fckd..his family. I wrote article as message to my son.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My wife is thinking that is not betrayal to record her husband at the time when he was taking care about family. She is thinking it is not betrayal to send husband to jail twice for nothing. She is thinking that if I would be in a jail, all bills would be paid automatically. And yes, I am a good father.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. brrr...tired of these comments...It is still betrayal... I shouted to my wife because she didn't care about family at all...How many times I said about it by normal voice? - I cannot even count it. I am not getting pleasure shouting to anybody... Everybody has to work and has problems at work and home, but people still find time to spend it with families. Am I talking about crazy things?

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am scary now for my son's future. What I tried to do is to make happy family - and here is the result. I defenetely will not leave it as is and will fight for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Please, leave me alone. I was good father and always supported my family. After everything I passed and was betrayed by my wife, I will never ever support her again. Don't you get it? I will support my son only - this is my decision. Government can send me to 10000 years to prison but I will not pay a cent to my wife anymore. Than more I am in trouble, than less my son will get. I am so fckd tired of this. If my son will be with me, he will be in safety.

    ReplyDelete