Saturday 6 August 2011

Get closer than 500 meters. My wife is preventing see my son.

I heard many stories in my life, but never thought that will not be able get closer than 500 meters to my son. It is happening with me now. Here is link to story about how it started:
1st April - Fools' day or how my wife sent me to jail

Today is 6th August 2011. I am on bail for more than 4 months already. My initial bail conditions prevented me from contacting and getting closer than 500 meters to my wife and her relatives, including my son. Police added bail condition regarding my son, because kid was home when I was yelling at my wife. It is against human rights - I mean do not see your own kids. I would understand it if I would be a bad father but it is wrong. I was always a good farther and love my kid.

I tried change bail conditions to see my son for almost 4 months and finally got it on 14th July 2011. My family lawyer said that probably it will not work for me. Based on her experience, many women play bad games with it - do not answer on phone rings or saying that they are busy.

My lawyer was right about it:
I had a court hearing on July 28th regarding my arrest on April 1st, so I had only 2 weeks to see my son. I was happy that my kid could spend a great time with me as before, so I took one day off at work (Friday), rented car, booked hotel at Niagara Falls, made plan to visit all interesting places for kid, such as Marine Land, water park, cinemas ....

Guess what - On Thursday night my surety called her to confirm suitable time on Friday to pick up kid, but my wife denied right to see him. I think she wanted to show me that she has super power against me.

The stupid thing about it is that my son would spend great time. She knew it, but she declined it. I am worrying about him now, because it is summer and in a past we spent a lot of time outside - camping, fishing.... My friends have kids of the same age and I always went to them, so my son could play there. We always spent good time. The sad part of it - in most cases without his mom (my wife was always "busy").

I very love my son and will do everything what is in my power to make my son's life better.
I cannot see him now, but keep transfer money to his personal account - it is the best thing, which I can do now.

Couple words to my son: He is 5.5 years old now and cannot read, but here is what I would tell him:


I always promised you that will be around and will always help you.
I cannot be with you right now, miss you a lot and also know that you miss me too.
I know we will meet one day and discuss many things.



P.S.
The painful point is that I don't know anything about my son - what he is doing, who he is playing with, what he eats. I have a feeling that will not be able to handle my wife's game for a long period of time. I keep fighting for the right to see him and participate in his life. I lost everything but my son stays the light in a dark in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment